2013 bigfoot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njporter

Reaction score
anyone try 2013 bigfoot this year?

I find this years to be a lot more drinkable and balanced. it tastes a lot less bitter and hoppy than past years. no alcohol bite either which i tasted in other years.

Nope, still contemplating whether I want to spend $10 for a 4 pack. I still have some '12 and '11, so I feel I really should get some '13 to hang onto for a few years, but $10 a 4 pack....Really?

anyone try 2013 bigfoot this year?

I find this years to be a lot more drinkable and balanced. it tastes a lot less bitter and hoppy than past years. no alcohol bite either which i tasted in other years.

I agree. This year's brew seems a bit smoother at release.

Bought 2 4-packs had two, very good but have not done one w/a 2012 at the same time. Waiting for a friend to return so we can split them. If I drink both I'll be useless for the rest of the day. LOL

Nope, still contemplating whether I want to spend $10 for a 4 pack. I still have some '12 and '11, so I feel I really should get some '13 to hang onto for a few years, but $10 a 4 pack....Really?

i think my 4pack was $12.99

edit: I checked, it was $11.99

Oh yes, 2013 definately a great beer. One of my favorites. I paid $10.99 for the 4 pk.

I want to attempt a 10 Gallon AG clone recipie soon. I have beersmith and some idea where to start but I haven't found that perfect recipie yet.

Back