Somebody stop me!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastmetal

Reaction score
I have brewed 4 batches in the last 2 weeks and have ingredients for 2 more on the way. I also just added the 10th recipe to my "future brew" list in Beer Smith. If I start storing beer in the kids rooms do you think SWMBO will get mad?

What batch size? If you are doing 15bbl batches than the wife has a concern.. if you are doing 1 gallon batches ..meh

You know...regular 15 gallon kegs could easily be converted into chairs for kids and hold 15 gal of beer to mature...just saying.

My daughter wouldnt mind it if I did it in her room, if the beer was framboise. Of course, I'd probably find her in there with a straw, too.
~rc~

I've brewed 4 batches in 8 days...
granted, i'm doing 1.5 gallons at a time...
i out drank my pipeline... or should i say, overshared.

now i've got to get my bottle stock back up.

Tell the kids that you are stacking those boxes in the closet so that there is no room for monsters.

Win-Win.

excellent....... what a great idea. Great problem solving skills.

My wife got me started so she can't say a lot. I have 2 ferementers and about 6 cases of beer in our spare bedrooom. 3 more fermenters and a lot of cases of beer in the basement.

so brew on..:mug:

Back