Greetings from Toronto!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ogoki

Reaction score
Hey all,

Kevin from Toronto here.

I got into all-grain brewing about a year ago and have made a few batches of so far, with mixed results. I’m planning a simple, single-hop English Pale Ale for my next adventure, followed by Marubozo's Russian Imperial Stout, so that it’s in its prime by next winter.

This board seems to be a wealth of info and very experienced brewers - I look forward to learning a lot.

Have a good one!

Kevin

COoo ROO COO COO COO COO COO COOOOOOO

TMDlJ.jpg

Welcome!

You're in the right place! Sticking with the english/american ale styles is the best way to learn and improve your process.

Read the stickies and use the search function, and you'll learn a ton in no time.

Hey all,

Kevin from Toronto here.

I got into all-grain brewing about a year ago and have made a few batches of so far, with mixed results. I’m planning a simple, single-hop English Pale Ale for my next adventure, followed by Marubozo's Russian Imperial Stout, so that it’s in its prime by next winter.

This board seems to be a wealth of info and very experienced brewers - I look forward to learning a lot.

Have a good one!

Kevin

cooool.....welcome another canadian brewer

Crazytwoknobs said:
COoo ROO COO COO COO COO COO COOOOOOO

COOO ROO COO COO COO COO COO COOOOOOO!

Right back at you! You can't quite tell, but in my avatar pic I pretty much look like Bob and Doug McKenzie.

Back