Need your help with beer and food!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerbelly101

Reaction score
Hey there fellow beer and food lovers!

I am writing a book about beer and food and I would appreciate your help to fill in a 1 question survey, it wil only take 40 seconds to fill in.
Oh and if you help me out with this then Ill send you a free copy of my book once it is finished!

The question is : "What is the single most important question that you have with the pairing and combining of beer and food?"
You can click on the link below to go to the survey!

https://wwwbeerandfood.justsurvey.me/57681f0c643f

I would love to hear what you think about this!

Many thanks!

beerbelly101

Hi Mydhyn,
the link should still work, i just tried clicking on it and it takes me directly to the 1 question survey page. Thanks !!!

Oh yeah beer and food go great together!

Have you ever tried a cherry lambic beer with vanilla ice cream? You can add 2 shots to the ice cream or just drink it alongside it Try it! it makes complete sense when you taste it.

i also often make sauces for my pork or beef with brown ale, sugar, some beef or veal stock and raisins. It totally works! Let me know if you want to try and i can post a recipe.

another good combination are pale ales with pizza's and pasta dishes that have tomatoes in em...

It totally works...

Latest posts

Back