time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody is there yet... To sum up my clues:
1. This beer can have more than one name to the style.
2. It's country of origin was either Germany or Belgium
3. It's not from Belgium.
4. New clue: it is not a fast beer to produce

There it is! Helles bock, heller bock, maibock or golden bock. However you want to name it, pure malty goodness, only 3 months later.

I demand you send me a sample keg so that I am verify the truth of your statements!:D

So, I'm out of town on business but luckily I know a decent beer shop in this town.

2012-04-16_21-27-40_417.jpg

rjwhite41 said:
No to all but the country of origin has been guessed

That narrows it down, since just about every beer producing nation has been represented lol

Saison

bottlebomber said:
That narrows it down, since just about every beer producing nation has been represented lol

Saison

You have a very good point. I meant to say it had been mentioned twice but I was in a meeting and f'd up. Regardless, you sir are the winner. I drank my very first Saison Dupont and it was meh. You're up

rjwhite41 said:
Is that supposed to be a hint? That's worse than my hint :)

I'm having trouble thinking of a hint! It's not a challenging beer! Lol

Ok... There are really only a couple of beer that this region is known for.

image-1545234138.jpg

Well this one isn't a finished brew do that's why there is no head, but there is a bit of a short pour from the batch that I kegged tonight...and let the guessing begin

Back