• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beginner looking for items

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evolcoms

Reaction score
I am looking for anything that will help me brew. I want to try to get some things from locals for used prices before I buy anything brand new. I am looking for mainly extract brewing items. Hopefully after a few batches I will try extract/grain recipe. My hopes is to one day start brewing all grain.

why not start all grain off the bat thts what i did and it been great, all or nothing i say

gmoetech911 said:
why not start all grain off the bat thts what i did and it been great, all or nothing i say

I just figured starting with extract would help me learn a few things before diving head first into all grain.

stagedivesandhighfives said:
Where do you live?

I live in Hemet

Ya I've been looking at the Northern Brewer kits. Only thing is I want to watch the fermentation process, so I might go with the kit that has either the Better Bottles or a glass carboy.

Go with the glass. It'll last forever, so long as u don't drop it. Don't cheap out like I did when I started, or you'll be looking to upgrade after your first batch.

Back