South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 31!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go for 10LB on a PBW split.... I'd be happy with a four way split on 50 lb too... $31.25 for 12 1/2 lb

1 x GW-2ROW

The sales book makes mention that they'll mill the grain for $0.05 / Lb. Is that something I can do with my bag through the group buy or not? I have access to a mill, so it wouldn't be the end of the world, I just don't feel like doing it by hand.

CategorialNovum said:
1 x GW-2ROW

The sales book makes mention that they'll mill the grain for $0.05 / Lb. Is that something I can do with my bag through the group buy or not? I have access to a mill, so it wouldn't be the end of the world, I just don't feel like doing it by hand.

Can't speak for lordura, but i have seen others picking up milled grain.

Any one interested in splitting prayed malt??? Please let me know. Cheers, Kev

1 x GW-2ROW

Yes. Added you to the list with (M) next to your bag so you know it'll come milled. Just let me know if you change your mind.

Whats up with the PBW? You guys work out a proper split?

Updated to this point!

50 pounds PBW split between the following:

infection 1/5
brewmastiff 1/5
zymurgeek 1/5
rlp518 1/5
jerseybrewing 1/5

brewmastiff also looking for a 1/4 th of starsan split

Ok so the PBW split 50lb

Zimmerjw

Chrisdb

Davhouck

Any other takers if not I'll just buy the rest of the 50lb ????

I am looking for a Vienna split.

Broncobum mentioned interest in a 1/3. You up for the other 1/3?

I'll have to check my stock of vienna when I get home, I could probably use some more anyway. If someone else wants in, feel free, but otherwise I should be able to grab the other 1/3

I do.

Who else still wants in? worstbrewing? Broncobum? Both? Neither? I would go 1/4 if that option presented itself as well.

I checked last night and I don't *need* vienna, so if someone else wants in on the split don't let me get in the way, but if you need one more person to fill it, I'll help there.

Also, if anyone is looking for oddball grains but want to split, let me know, I might be interested in stuff like melanoiden, acid malt, lighter or darker crystal malts, black patent, any of that stuff. Obviously don't need much of it, but just figured I'd throw it out there in case others would like to do 4 way split or some other oddball number split, let me know. I mostly just need specialty grains lately and it never hurts to have any of those on hand :)

I checked last night and I don't *need* vienna, so if someone else wants in on the split don't let me get in the way, but if you need one more person to fill it, I'll help there.

Also, if anyone is looking for oddball grains but want to split, let me know, I might be interested in stuff like melanoiden, acid malt, lighter or darker crystal malts, black patent, any of that stuff. Obviously don't need much of it, but just figured I'd throw it out there in case others would like to do 4 way split or some other oddball number split, let me know. I mostly just need specialty grains lately and it never hurts to have any of those on hand :)

I am always up for a 4 way split of acid malt. The problem is finding 3 others...

I am always up for a 4 way split of acid malt. The problem is finding 3 others...

Well, let's start it and hope for the best! Any preference on brand? I try to use BestMalz where ever possible but am open to other suggestions.

If anyone is interested in good splits of any of the following, please let me know (would prefer a split of 1/3 or more split for most of these, not looking to have a ton of this around):
BZ‐ACID BestMalz Acidulated Malt
BZ‐MELN BestMalz Melanoidin Malt
BZ‐CHIT BestMalz Chit Malt (Best Chit Malt is used to reinforce and to increase foam stability. Similar to dextrin malt)
BZ‐CRPL Caramel Malt Pils
BZ‐ARO Aromatic Malt

I could also go for any splits of black patent (bigger the split the better), chocolate/chocolate wheat, honey malt, and aside from the lighter malts up top, any darker malts (80 on up) if a good split is available. Hope to not add to any confusion, just looking to stock up on some good specialty grains where I can. Feel free to throw other ideas at me if you're looking to fill a split, I'm a pretty open book. Cheers!

I just realized I listed the wrong gain.

Can I change my order to FB-PILS?

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
Scott

Well, let's start it and hope for the best! Any preference on brand? I try to use BestMalz where ever possible but am open to other suggestions.

If anyone is interested in good splits of any of the following, please let me know (would prefer a split of 1/3 or more split for most of these, not looking to have a ton of this around):
BZ‐ACID BestMalz Acidulated Malt
BZ‐MELN BestMalz Melanoidin Malt
BZ‐CHIT BestMalz Chit Malt (Best Chit Malt is used to reinforce and to increase foam stability. Similar to dextrin malt)
BZ‐CRPL Caramel Malt Pils
BZ‐ARO Aromatic Malt

I could also go for any splits of black patent (bigger the split the better), chocolate/chocolate wheat, honey malt, and aside from the lighter malts up top, any darker malts (80 on up) if a good split is available. Hope to not add to any confusion, just looking to stock up on some good specialty grains where I can. Feel free to throw other ideas at me if you're looking to fill a split, I'm a pretty open book. Cheers!

No preference on brand. I use 2 -3% acid malt in most of my brews. I just would like to have a supply of it. 1/4 of a bag will last me 100 years :cross:

Latest posts

Back