• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ebay Corny keg sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About $95.90 including shipping, which is about what I pay at my LHBS and I get a free spare O-ring.

sounds like a monkey to me (doesn't really know what he is selling): "we will try to hard to make sure the ones you buy still having a lot of air pressure in them"

Fantastic, because I need a lot of air pressure in them...

No to mention they are pin lock.

Man am I sick of $50 kegs haha

He has an 8 keg lot on eBay which cones to about $34 per keg after shipping. I emailed him about pallet sized lots to see about a possible group buy.

Got in touch with the guy. I can get a pallet of 32 delivered for $1002. That comes out to just short of $32 per keg for these pin locks. But there would have to be a commitment for all 32.

Yeah when he's got them. Last I called he only had his better quality and was asking 37 before shipping. I am hoping he gets more of the cheaper ball and pin locks in.

Latest posts

Back