Denver Beer Blog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverfrontbrewer

Reaction score
Since I have very recently relocated back to Denver, and I know some of you will be coming to town for the GABF I have decided to do a sort of beer blog/tasting notes from some front range brewers......I would create an actual "blog" if my high tech skills were a bit better! I am not great at taking detailed notes, so my scoring will be on the Beer Advocate a-f scale...... I will try to do at least 2 stops per week..... If any other front rangers/Denverites want to add notes, please feel free....I know that at this time of year people will start asking where to go in Denver for good beer.....soooooooo

Anyway, to start off today I rode to the world famous "second largest brewer in Golden, CO", Golden City Brewing.....

IPA - A-
Red - B
GABF Pro AM Pale Ale - B-

Also purchased one can each of Upslope Brewing's (Boulder) IPA and PA....notes to come.

Welcome to Denver.

Check out Dry Dock Brewing in Aurora (Hampden/Chambers). They won best small brewery at GABF 2009. They are also The Brew Hut next door for all of you homebrew supplies.

Good people.

Back