Parker Colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rock Yard down in Castle Rock. CB&Potts, I think it's west of I25 on Arapahoe or Belleview? Otherwise, head downtown and go NUTS.

If you go downtown, two words: Falling Rock. Bring an extra pair of pants, bodily fluids will be expunged.

If you go downtown, two words: Falling Rock. Bring an extra pair of pants, bodily fluids will be expunged.

You should put out an APB if you go to the Falling Rock! There are great times to be had there! And you might roust a few HBT members to come out and help...plus like 2 blocks north of there you can go to the Breckenridge brewing co for supper and a beer, then walk down to the falling rock to sample them ALL!

For something small and closer to Parker.

Check out Dry Dock in Aurora. (Hampden & Chambers) It is in the back of The Brew Hut LHBS.

Dry Dock in Aurora
Old Chicago in Aurora
CB & Potts in Highlands Ranch
Falcon Brewing Company in Parker

I'm right around the corner from Falcon so I spend a fair amount of time there. I actually havent visited Dry Dock yet but from what I've sampled of their beers at Old Chicago i'm really impressed. I also really enjoy CB & Potts.

Cant wrong with any of those places IMO.

Thanks all. I was looking forward to trying some local libations. Unfortunately the family had other plans and was not willing to scout out any new beer or breweries. However I did come across a scrumptious little beer. It was from Breckenridge Brewery called small batch 471. I really regretted not bring any home with me. Thanks again :mug:

Thanks all. I was looking forward to trying some local libations. Unfortunately the family had other plans and was not willing to scout out any new beer or breweries. However I did come across a scrumptious little beer. It was from Breckenridge Brewery called small batch 471. I really regretted not bring any home with me. Thanks again :mug:

471 is amazing. I love that stuff on tap:cross:

I tried it up in Breckenridge last week while we were in CO. One word-yummy!

my wife said it smelled like our backyard when I harvest my hops. The table of "men" next to us had a sampler tray and none of them liked it. I think it had an alcohol level of 9.2%, I believe. They would only sell it in 12 oz glasses instead of pints.

I would love to try to replicate this one. Any ideas?

TIA
Chuck

Back