Questions to Ponder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do they call it "menopause" if only women have it ?
What's the pinky toe good for ?
How 'bout the belly button ?
Why did they put Air Supply albums on CD ?
Why does " My body, my choice " only work for women ? It's my body, and I wanna make love !

Help me out.

A terrorist goes to heaven and is introduced to George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Robert E. Lee, Patrick Henry and John Madison. "What about the virgins?" he asks. "Sorry," he is told, "all we have around here are Viginians."

I hear atheists call out to Chuck Norris.

I don't know if you guys have seen the chuck norris facts website (I don't actually know the url), but it's effin' hilarious.

Chuck Norris once ordered a Big Mac at Burger King... And got one.
Chuck Norris once ate three 96 ounce steaks in an hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with the waitress.

It goes on.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be seconds away from death.

(Did I hear that here? Like it anyway :rockin: )

Or maybe that was Léon...

EDIT - yep, got that one from HurricaneFloyd - credit him, love the phrase :)

For those that voted pirate:

It was once believed that Chuck Norris actually lost a fight to a pirate, but that is a lie, created by Chuck Norris himself to lure more pirates to him.

sudsmonkey said:
Why do they call it "menopause" if only women have it ?
What's the pinky toe good for ?
How 'bout the belly button ?
Why did they put Air Supply albums on CD ?
Why does " My body, my choice " only work for women ? It's my body, and I wanna make love !

Help me out.
The belly button is actually the knot from your umbilical
cord through which you were fed while in the womb.

As for "my body, my choice", I've been an organ donor all my life...:ban: ;), the hard part is finding someone who wants it!!:D

Back