• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Overbought Columbus hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbrewjay

Reaction score
I way overbought hops. haha ordered 11 pounds and when they arrived i found out I actually bought 22 pounds. I wish I could use them but i know i wont be able to. I will split up in pounds for $10.00 + ship in flat rate envelope. I think 3 pounds will fit in one. PM me with any questions! Thanks guys.:mug:

newbrewjay said:
I way overbought hops. haha ordered 11 pounds and when they arrived i found out I actually bought 22 pounds. I wish I could use them but i know i wont be able to. I will split up in pounds for $10.00 and ship in flat rate envelope. I think 3 pounds will fit in one. PM me with any questions! Thanks guys.:mug:

A.A. and crop year? Pellet or whole leaf?

I'll take a pound as well.

Edit: in hop descriptions, the AA range is stated as around 14-18... did you mean to type 15.6%?

Hey sorry guys i have been away from my computer today work has been crazy. Pm me if you guys still want i have got everyone that has messaged me

Same deal here, no response at all after payment was sent. I've already filed a claim with PP

I got an email from him last Saturday saying he was at the craft beer festival in San Diego. He didn't say when he'd be back, but I assumed it would be this past Monday.

Back