new brewer..need help with logo please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsteele1234

Reaction score
my brewery name is either going to be steele city because my last name is steele. or big easy brewery because i live in new orleans...which one do you guys suggest and any logo suggestions would be appreciated

hmm...tough call. I kind of like both names...

you could do something similar to these guys - http://www.njbeerco.com/gss.html - have a the backdrop of NO in the background with the name (either one) and either a cool SC intertwinde above (where the NJ is) if you go with Steele City

no problem - best of luck and welcome to the most addicting hobby in the world!

We came up with my brewery name while bored at work (over a gchat convo) -plugged my real name into an anagram maker and picked the one we liked best - I started with a logo I made myself in powerpoint but then paid the guys at BrewBrandCreative to clean up my original and put their own twist on it - VERY happy with the results and the guys prices are VERY reasonable

yeah i think i might go with big easy brewing and do something with the new orleans skyline and maybe a fluer di lis

Personally I like Big Easy Brewing. Also, I live in PA and we have a large brewery called Iron City up here so if you go with Steele City I think people may get it confused easily.

yeah i was leaning toward big easy...its a really recognizeable name and it pays homage to my great city

It is a great city. I used to live in the Garden District years ago and am actually looking at moving back in a year or so after school and opening a bar. :ban:

dude keep in touch esp if you move back...we will have to get together and thrown down

Back