• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for plastic cooler valve, omaha nebraska

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mumbly

Reaction score
Looking for someone that has recently converted a cooler into a mash tun, and is willing to part with the plastic valve. I'm converting my old mash tun in to a mobile kegerator and threw away my old valve. would prefer local (omaha, and so rounding area, Lincoln, council bluffs) but if none available would be willing to pay shipping. Trying to get this done as cheap as possible. Not in a big hurry, but would like to find one before Xmas.

A lot of mega marts and places sell replacements for them. Look in the sporting goods or camping section.

Cabella's has them. Prolly quicker to just check a local retailer than waiting to see if any of us have them.

I would recommend checking with a local home brew supply store if you have one nearby. Mine builds cooler mash tuns all the time do I'm guessing they have a pile of those plastic pieces lying around

malnutriton said:
What Kind of cooler is it? Coleman? Rubbermaid? Igloo?

Igloo I believe, if I can't find one before Christmas I will prolly check out the mega marts, I'm really in no big hurry.

I have these from a 5g lowes and a 10g home depot ... Both igloo I think ... They appear identical ... except one has jacked up threads ... would trade 1 or both for a 12oz homebrew shipped to 41017

:mug:

ForumRunner_20121115_194001.jpg

mdfairbairn said:
I have these from a 5g lowes and a 10g home depot ... Both igloo I think ... They appear identical ... except one has jacked up threads ... would trade 1 or both for a 12oz homebrew shipped to 41017

:mug:

Homebrew might be more of a hassle to trade for a valve then I'm looking for, I could possibly trade some hops, I have a freezer full.

Latest posts

Back