• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale... Actually Free

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew-medic

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am setting up a new server, and am need some volunteers to test it out. It is a web server with all the bells and whistles.

What I need is say 20 - 30 people to be able to test out and find the bugs in the system etc.

In compensation I am willing to give a 6 month hosting package, unlimited. So I can roll the hosting service.

So if you ever wanted a webpage, this is the time to get one... The hosting is free, but I cannot discount the domain registrations. But in the future I can.

What I am looking for is bugs, what questions people are asking, to fill my database etc.

PM for the url and the coupon code.

Fantastic Question. These are things I need to help out.

Hosting is as follows

One Time / Monthly
Setup $10 and Cost $10.

Quarterly
Set Up $5 and Cost $38

Semi Annual
Setup $0 and Cost $54

Annual
Setup $0 and Cost $95

These can change. Meaning go down. But HBT members will get upto 25% off

This is the onlimited plan.

Let me know if this is un reasonable. Let me go.

Shea

These are just estimates for the first 6 months. Our Everything Package includes

Unlimited
Disk Space
Monthly Bandwidth (I need to keep an eye on it though)
FTP
EMail Accounts
EMail Lists
Databases
Sub Domains
Parked Domains
Add On Domains

As well as;
Front Page Extentions
CGI access
Cpanel

And the additional perks
Softlicious
Installitron
RV skin

This is what will be offered for HBT forum members. As longs as it's cost worthy it will stay the same.

Unlimited? Meaning I can upload 400TB of high traffic images?

Kidding, but offering unlimited is just asking for overselling.
Can we see your ToS?

Our club uses Joomla to create our pages but it is a pain in the ass to create them. we have free hosting on a members servers but he wants to get out of this line of work and wants to our club to find another service. I am willing to test your site out to see if this can be an option for our HBC.

Back