15.5 Gallon Homebrew Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Folks
I am an Aussie expat doing sourcing in China. I can get homebrew kegs made in China from 304 stainless steel; a 12lt party keg and a 24lt brew keg with poppets, plastic base and top with handles for easy carrying; they are stackable and can be made reasonably cheap to allow for good profits.
Having been involved in making homebrew kegs in Taiwan for the Australian market back in 2004, i am fairly well familiar with them.
The new design will be able to be opened fully for cleaning and maintenance, unlike the Cornelius tanks that have limited access.
Can be fitted with “jackets" (great place for logos and marketing revenue) to keep them cool while on transport.
Can also make the replacement IN and OUT poppets for the existing kegs a lot cheaper than you guys can get them; all I need is decent size orders.
Also I have a design for a gravity fed spirits filter, removing foreign substances from spirits with carbon granules.
:mug:

tnlandsailor, I tried your link but keep getting redirected to beer100.com and don't see anything about those kegs you were talking about.

Hi Folks
I am an Aussie expat doing sourcing in China. I can get homebrew kegs made in China from 304 stainless steel; a 12lt party keg and a 24lt brew keg with poppets, plastic base and top with handles for easy carrying; they are stackable and can be made reasonably cheap to allow for good profits.

:mug:

Any pictures of the 12 and 24 lt kegs?

no pictures, i have the design, i just need someone willing to take on the project, i estimate the cost of the 12l keg to cost around USD30.00-]35.00 at factory, maybe less for volume. i can oversee R&D, manufacture and QC for a small % as i live in China and I have experience in stainless steel fabrication.
the kegs we made in Taiwan were made using an existing tooling for medicinal container; the OD was too big making the 12lt look like a kettle, the design i have is sleek.

Back