looking for a homebrew club near gig harbor, or maybe even start one.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppafritz

Reaction score
I live in KPN and am new to brewing. Was wondering if there any groups around my area. I would love to meet some other brewers and learn a thing or two

Right now i make beer, No wine or cider. I have a lot of over carbonated beer left right now. What are you planning on brewing?

There is a Club that meets at Mash in Tacoma. I have not made it to a meeting yet due to them always going on while I am working but the guy that owns the shop seems cool.

Right now i make beer, No wine or cider. I have a lot of over carbonated beer left right now. What are you planning on brewing?

Sorry, I have been away from hbt for a couple if days. I am going to brew next weekend, but I don't know what just yet. Do you brew extract or All-Grain?

There is a Club that meets at Mash in Tacoma. I have not made it to a meeting yet due to them always going on while I am working but the guy that owns the shop seems cool.

The club is called HoPS, Homebrewers of the Pudget Sound. I just went to my first meeting this month. I agree that the Mash owner is pretty cool as well.

Just discovered a resource. Looks like Homebrewers of
Puget Sound is reasonably close.

Do you have any other info?

Just discovered a resource. Looks like Homebrewers of
Puget Sound is reasonably close.

Do you have any other info?

We (HoPS) meet the second Saturday of the month at MASH on North 21st St. We didn't have a regular meeting this month, and are having a holiday party at a member's home. Our next regular meeting will be Saturday January 11, 4pm at MASH.

The format is usually casual tasting of homebrew, individual discussions, and a business meeting where we discuss everything from our current barrel project, to upcoming competitions, to a round robin discussion. It's a nice place to hook up with like minded people, and includes some spouses as well. A few folks bring finger food as well, especially if it's home made.

We'd love to see any of you there!

Is the HoPS meeting open to the public? Or member only? I live in Tacoma and would love to check out the January meeting as well as that store. I live closer to the beer essentials and have only shopped there.

Is the HoPS meeting open to the public? Or member only? I live in Tacoma and would love to check out the January meeting as well as that store. I live closer to the beer essentials and have only shopped there.

Guests are welcome to check out whether or not they want to join. The dues are low, though, just $20 a year (unless they go up, which I haven't heard).

Unfortunately I wasn't. I usually have a fairly full schedule and decided to hang out with my family on that day I had free. When's the next meeting!?

I really do want to make it out to one. I'm a busy boy. Ha.

To brew or to brew? THAT is the question.

Back