World's greatest piece of advice?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The late, great father of a good friend of mine use to tell that to his children.

LOL that was entertaining for sure

Not sure I would ever post on that forum simply based on the majority of the responses.

I love it! I wish I could come up with advice like that off the fly...

I spent a lot of time on the JF a few years ago (I think the culture over there has shifted a bit in 5 years) when I still had my cherokee, which I was positively obsessed with at the time and thought I would keep fixing it and fixing it and keep it forever. After taking so much stuff apart so many times the thing vibrated like a tank and it didn't feel safe hitting a bump at 50 mph, which would send the whole front end into a violent rattle until I slowed down to under 30. Fact of the matter is I outgrew it and became too busy with my other priorities to keep tinkering with the Jeep, but I sold it to someone who was about the age I had been when I first got it. Enjoy! :mug:

Wow.. Kind of harshly said.. but great advice... That guy just told her the key to a long and successful relationship.. and also how to get everything she wants from him.... He basically told her how to be 'a best friend'...

Some serious truth there...
Awesome!
:mug:

Never crap on your own doorstep......Unless you are renting your house to you mother in law.

"Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger.."

"A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"

"Man who lay girl on ground, have peace on earth"

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

"Girl who fly upside down, have hairy crack up"

"Do not bite the hand that feeds you"

What Chuck Norris says, GOES!

"Stop when you need glasses"

Don't grab a mad dog by the ear...

Early Bird gets the worm

"You can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends, but never pick your friends nose"

He who smelt it, dealt it...

Latest posts

Back