Bathwater Blonde

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomerT

Reaction score
Ok, many thanks to Cregar for helping to change the hair color.

Bathwater Blonde Ale
BW_Blonde.jpg

-Todd

Looks nice!

The only quibble I have (because I like to quibble) is that I would keep the "Blond Ale" the same font size as "Bathwater," and maybe move it up and the left, even if it overlaps onto the tub a little. The "Blond Ale" gets a litttle lost being so small. But, great choice of a pic, great photoshop work, real nice all around.

the_bird said:
Looks nice!

The only quibble I have (because I like to quibble) is that I would keep the "Blond Ale" the same font size as "Bathwater," and maybe move it up and the left, even if it overlaps onto the tub a little. The "Blond Ale" gets a litttle lost being so small. But, great choice of a pic, great photoshop work, real nice all around.

Nah, I like it as is, IMHO. Nice job! Can I borrow it??

Nice looking label overall.

Changes? Sure:

1) move the Blond Ale up to the Bathwater level
2) you'd probably have to reduce the pic slightly because of 1 above
3) I know it's probably sentimental and all that, and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but drop the dog.

Chihuahua's were originally bred for food...should have been extinct long ago.

I like it, but the name needs to be larger - even to the point of overlapping the picture. That warning is great - lol

homebrewer_99 said:
3) I know it's probably sentimental and all that, and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but drop the dog.

It is his brewery's logo/namesake.

Keep the dog.

Great label, BTW. :D

Excellent Label.

If you could work "the finger" into the bar code where it says "Scan This" that would be awesome.

Ok, to ME anyway. :D

Nice work!

Ize

Thanks guys...I appreciate all the comments. This is definately my favorite label yet. I just hope the beer actually lives up to the label! :drunk:

I have made the "Blonde Ale" slightly larger, but it is still at the bottom.

Dude is right, the Angry Chihuahua logo in one form or another is on every label I do. He runs the brewery!

Again, a big thanks to Cregar for turning little miss bathtub from a redhead into a blonde...awesome work!:rockin:

I was gonna brew this one tonight, but its been one of those days, so instead, I am gonna go home and drink some from the fridge and relax....vacation starts now.

-Todd

homebrewer_99 said:

:off: Why would anyone breed a little dog like that for food. I would prefer something with a little more meat on it, like a Great Dane or a Mastiff.:D

2nd Street Brewery said:
:off: Why would anyone breed a little dog like that for food. I would prefer something with a little more meat on it, like a Great Dane or a Mastiff.:D
It's probably a native thing...we'll never understand...could be that they didn't have enough to feed the creature to fatten them up good enough...then again we're finding out the Aztecs ate the conquistidor's and their crews too.

That would probably explain their skitishness and barking/biting habits...the dogs, that is...

Back