A question about perfect machines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it requires anywhere near the amount of maintenance you require to come even close to balanced... :eek: :D

I'm done in the shed for a while, that was my balance, now back to visiting family and friends, getting caught up with work....

I'm done in the shed for a while, that was my balance, now back to visiting family and friends, getting caught up with work....

I'm JUST starting the shed season. At least an hour after work to unwind. It's dark and depressing outside and in the house is a rowdy batch of kids I have to be prepared for. A few minutes alone maybe a beer or two to unwind...then I go in the house and let em have it;)

I'm JUST starting the shed season. At least an hour after work to unwind. It's dark and depressing outside and in the house is a rowdy batch of kids I have to be prepared for. A few minutes alone maybe a beer or two to unwind...then I go in the house and let em have it;)

That's probably the way most people do it. I like to hole up the 2 weeks before the holidays, when work is slow for me, then tone it down when I have to drink "casually" with family and such, then back to the 'ole grind.

A lot of people accuse me of being a man, but I have bore 2 children and I have no man parts. But, I was raised by men, I guess that's why it seems that way.

See you back in the drunken ramblings section of this site about this same time next year!

Are you calling me a "drunken rambler"? Or were you talking about Bobbi? Forget it, It probably doesn't matter anyway.

He was definitely talking about me... if he keeps posting in this topic to egg me on, he knows I won't be able to resist popping back in.

Just a cool note about (well insulated sheds with woodstoves/internet). Mine was 38 degrees 45 minutes ago and is now 76.8. Takes the chill out like a sauna almost...

He was definitely talking about me... if he keeps posting in this topic to egg me on, he knows I won't be able to resist popping back in.

poke, poke, poke, poke, poke... heh heh heh

How much have you had to drink today already?? :eek: :D :fro:

Of course I was talking about Bobbi... Who else rambles on like she does? :eek:

Not much actually. I'm feeling a bit squirrely for some reason. I can ramble but I'm not such a fast typist.

That's pretty sad... About being like that without having much to drink I mean. You need to get your typing speed up...

poke, poke, poke, poke, poke... heh heh heh

That's pretty sad... About being like that without having much to drink I mean. You need to get your typing speed up...

HBT has made me a better typist. I'm not a "hunt and peck" guy...I know the home row and took typing in HS. I do have to appologize for misspelling "SQUIRRELLY" though. I would understand if I am no longer welcome here:(

HBT has made me a better typist. I'm not a "hunt and peck" guy...I know the home row and took typing in HS. I do have to appologize for misspelling "SQUIRRELLY" though. I would understand if I am no longer welcome here:(

LOL, screw the no mis-spellings rool.

Hi Dan.

AAck, I gotta get back to work....

LOL, screw the no mis-spellings rool.

Hi Dan.

AAck, I gotta get back to work.... on the perfect machine....

Hey Ischavio my brother from a different mother!

Holidays have been pretty good. My son,his wife and a couple of his buddies drove up from Camp Pendelton, about 6 hours from here. We celebrated Christmas on Monday and it was pretty nice. They left Christmas day to head back south, all of them had to work Wednsday morning. It was nice my friend.

How about you Ischavio? How was your Christmas? Any big plans for New Years eve?

Just a cool note about (well insulated sheds with woodstoves/internet). Mine was 38 degrees 45 minutes ago and is now 76.8. Takes the chill out like a sauna almost...

Will I ever get to see your shed? The only reason why mine is so big is because I also do my arts and crafts in there. And so, what's the word, attached to the ground, because I'm in hurricane lane here.

Will I ever get to see your shed? The only reason why mine is so big is because I also do my arts and crafts in there. And so, what's the word, attached to the ground, because I'm in hurricane lane here.

Ummmm, grounded perhaps? Hurrican 'proof' (if there really is such a thing)?? It's not hardened since the electronics are probably not up to mil-spec levels. :eek:

Unless it's also made from reinforced concrete blocks, the foundation can still be there, but the rest could be tossed away like a toy in a good blow... :eek: :D ;)

Unless it's also made from reinforced concrete blocks, the foundation can still be there, but the rest could be tossed away like a toy in a good blow... :eek: :D ;)

Not even concrete blocks, one huge slab that it took 2 big trucks to bring in and a crew to spread. Re-inforced by thick chain run into the metal arches, do you want me to show you my foundation? I'll take some pics tomorrow... Dang, you know how to egg me on....

He irks me, he really does, but for some reason I still really like the guy...

Over and out...

No way over and out.

Yea, Golddiggie is pretty much a pro at irking IMHO. But definitely a knowledgable fellow. I think he is pretty much straight forward, that's just him.. hey GD, talking about you.

Oh okay, yeah, he's got the right idea, but take it a step further, man.

Of course... :D It's just one of many talents I have. :eek: :D
Golddiggie, I think you bring out some spark in BobbiLynn.

It's the 'train wreck' effect that I enjoy so much... :D

He irks me, he really does, but for some reason I still really like the guy...

Over and out...

What's a good ribbing between friends? :drunk: :D

I don't recall what category hurricane our houses in FL were rated for, but it wasn't much of an issue. Since we lived in the 'space coast' area there wasn't really much risk of a storm hitting.

No way over and out.

Yea, Golddiggie is pretty much a pro at irking IMHO. But definitely a knowledgable fellow. I think he is pretty much straight forward, that's just him.. hey GD, talking about you.

I meant just so I could get some sleep and take some pictures of my foundation for GoldDiggie at daylight, I think he'll then have to take a step back and re-evaluate....

No way over and out.

Saw that after my earlier post...

Bobbi, not much (if anything) will make me 're-evaluate'... :eek: :D

I sometimes come across like a 2x12 to the back of your head, but my intentions are well placed. I might grate against you like a thousand hungry piranha, by I mean well. :D Sometimes it might seem like I'm the worlds biggest ashhole, but I do have your (or what your making) best interests at heart.

I really do like the BobbiLynn show... Full of fire ants popping, perfect machines breaking down, hurricanes ripping building from their foundations, and a HUGE train wreck in slow motion. How's it going to end?? Mass of twisted metal, or a huge explosion?? :D

Latest posts

Back