2nd label...opinions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarLord5000

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Let me know what you think about this label:
2j5dfs4.jpg

This is a quick and dirty one, so any opinions are welcome!

Cheers
Dave

I think the idea is excellent. You might want to consider changing the color of the text to something that stands out better against the background.

OK, I brightened the color up a bit, to make it contrast better against the background. I tried a bunch of different colors to see if they worked, but they ended up not fitting right with the picture. I dunno. Let me know if this one looks better.
2ciyrm.jpg

Cheers
Dave

I am still having a hard time reading the text. I don't think that the color will help you here. I think changing the font may.

I do like the concept though.

I like the backround picture, but yes the font is hard to read. It took me a couple of seconds to figure it out. Maybe get rid of the reflective looking font?

I know I am johnny come lately here, but there is something off about the font to me. Also maybe the IPA placement to me seems a bit off. I would move the "IPA" down to match the vertical spacing of "Gladiator" or move "Gladiator" down to match the spacing of "IPA". I wish I had a substitution font to recommend, but perhaps the font could work in a gold/mustard kind of color. Just my .02 fwiw. Still, nice work.

Back