Home brew blues!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moorerm04

Reaction score
My pipe line is dry, my buckets and carboys are dry, my refrigerator is out of Craft beer, the only remnant if beer that remains is a dozen cans or so of BMC from a Christmas party. SWMBO's New Years Budget Resolution has left my kegs empty and my mouth dry. So thirsty for a savory IPA or a Citricy APA, even a boozy RrIS. HELP!!!

I have too many kegs sitting in the wings right now.

You're welcome to come over to my house and fill up a growler (or 3) any time you'd like. Might be a bit of a haul, though.

I would love to fill a growler or 3... It would be a haul though.... I need my W2 to get here so I can go do my taxes and then go on a spending spree at the LHBS.

Yeah i have not brewed since 12/12/12. And Im itching bad.

All my home brew is going to my babyshower this saturday in I hope they only drink half it.

Hopefully my monthly budgrt lets me get at least another batch this month, but I kinda need two.

I got the Home Brew Blues. :(. ( Luckly Im not dry yet, but soon.)

I got nothing but Miller Lite in my fridge :mad:, but this weekend my batch of dark winter ale will/should be ready for consumption and also doing my first partial mash on Sunday --> :D

Funny how hard it is to drink my old standby beer Miller once I started home brewing.

Yeah worst yet the BMC in the Fridge is Busch light, and some Busch Heavy in the camo cans. Think there is a Natty in there too.

Back