Home brewer needs help with moscato d'asti recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hmmessman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello. I'm somewhat new to brewing, a hundred gallons or so, and definitely new to wine making. I'm looking for a moscato d'asti recipe to make for my girlfriend and keg up in my keezer. I'm not having much luck finding anything, maybe just a lead on a super sweet white would help. Thanks everyone for your help.

Hello. I'm somewhat new to brewing, a hundred gallons or so, and definitely new to wine making. I'm looking for a moscato d'asti recipe to make for my girlfriend and keg up in my keezer. I'm not having much luck finding anything, maybe just a lead on a super sweet white would help. Thanks everyone for your help.

I think the hardest part would be getting the Moscato juice. Dont know of any Moscato kits. If you want to make a sweet dessert style wine Wine Expert makes some really nice icewines
http://www.midwestsupplies.com/winemaking-ingredients/wine-recipe-kits.html?wine_color=191

The Cab Franc Icewine is heavenly. If your not into kits maybe just make some Welches White Grape wine and backsweeten with the White grape Concentrate lol. Its cheap and tasty

In web search engine, search for ' moscato wine kit' and take your pick. If she adores super sweet, I do agree that an ice wine kit would be a product any GF would adore. Female speaking here. Riesling ice wine kit, or a peach ice wine.

Have to hunt to find Wine Expert Peach Icewine kit.

Or the Millenium Sparkling kit....bubbly good.

All are delicious.

A company called Kamil Juices sells jugs of straight Moscato. Its stabilized in 11L (3 gal) containers. I've never seen them online, but my LHBS carrys them. You would just need to purchase the other materiels seperatly (bentonite, kmeta, issinglass etc.). Then keg it in the kezzer!

WilliamSlayer said:
A company called Kamil Juices sells jugs of straight Moscato. Its stabilized in 11L (3 gal) containers. I've never seen them online, but my LHBS carrys them. You would just need to purchase the other materiels seperatly (bentonite, kmeta, issinglass etc.). Then keg it in the kezzer!

WilliamSlayer....where are you located? Cannot pull up your profile from droid, or at least I do not KNOW how to do so!

I was like, sweet, Norwich that I'd the nearest lhbs to me. But then I saw Ct. I'm near Norwich, England.

Back