• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GABF tix for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llama_boy

Reaction score
I was planning on attending with a large group and the plans fell through. Now I have 4-8 tickets for each session including farm to table. I'll sell most of them and keep a few for myself. If you are interested pm me. All will be sold for $20 over face value plus $5 for shipping or meet me in Denver to collect them.. The Saturday morning tickets are already spoken for. These are all member tickets so you can avoid the line. :mug:

I would offer them at face value but I bought several for way over and need to recoup some costs.

I was planning on attending with a large group and the plans fell through. Now I have 4-8 tickets for each session including farm to table. I'll sell most of them and keep a few for myself. If you are interested pm me. All will be sold for $20 over face value plus $5 for shipping or meet me in Denver to collect them.. The Saturday morning tickets are already spoken for. These are all member tickets so you can avoid the line. :mug:

I would offer them at face value but I bought several for way over and need to recoup some costs.

How much for two tickets? any session...

How much for two tickets? any session...

After letting people know I was selling the tickets online they committed to some of the tickets. I now have the following left:

(0) Thursday member entrance = $85/ea
(0) Thursday member entrance & Farm to Table = $140/ea
(1) Friday member entrance = $85/ea
(1) Friday member entrance & Farm to Table = $140/ea
(0) Saturday morning
(2) Saturday member entrance = $85/ea

I'll try to keep this post updated as they sell.

If you are in the DFW area we could arrange the transaction over some homebrew, i'm far north between Lewisville and Denton.

Just FYI, These are paper tickets and I understand there are some scammers out there selling fake digital tickets. I bought mine last year sight unseen and collected them at will-call without issue but I think it's better to have a physical ticket before flying to Denver.. takes a little of the stress out of it.

GABF Tix.jpg

Down to the last (4) tickets, updated above. I have three people interested in the Saturday evening tickets so they will likely sell this morning. Thanks for the PMs but you should act quickly.

Back