New to Trading

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckus95

Reaction score
I'm new to the trading but have been on HBT for several years. I'm not looking to trade for any high-end stuff (although I wouldn't turn down Heady, Knuckle Sandwich, Alpine, Hill Farmstead, Jackie O's, or Peg's). I'm just looking for good beers not available in Indiana. I mostly like IPAs and DIPAs, but will drink most anything. In exchange I have access to Three Floyd's, Founders, and some great local beers.

Chuckus95 said:
I'm new to the trading but have been on HBT for several years. I'm not looking to trade for any high-end stuff (although I wouldn't turn down Heady, Knuckle Sandwich, Alpine, Hill Farmstead, Jackie O's, or Peg's). I'm just looking for good beers not available in Indiana. I mostly like IPAs and DIPAs, but will drink most anything. In exchange I have access to Three Floyd's, Founders, and some great local beers.

Can you get any sun king grapefruit jungle? I have a couple fresh heady I could trade. PM me if interested.

Cheers
Ed

Can you get any sun king grapefruit jungle? I have a couple fresh heady I could trade. PM me if interested.

Cheers
Ed

Ed,

Great beer, but I believe that Grapefruit Jungle is sold out everywhere. I'll check around and let you know.

Chuckus95 said:
Ed,

Great beer, but I believe that Grapefruit Jungle is sold out everywhere. I'll check around and let you know.

Cool let me know. I'll try my best to not drink these heady in the meantime! Lol

Would you be interested in anything from Ithaca, New England Brewing or Southern Tier?

brewinginct said:
Would you be interested in anything from Ithaca, New England Brewing or Southern Tier?

Brewing,

I can get Southern Tier, but would be interested in both Ithaca and/or New England Brewing. What are you interested in?

How about NW beers. The area i live in has exploded with breweries. More than any other area in the NW. We now have about 18 breweries for a town with a population of 52k. We have Hop Venom from Boneyard brewing. Theres Hop Trip from Deschutes Brewing. Ect ect. If theres something your looking for from Oregon hit me up as i would like to try some eastcoast brews as most ive never heard of.

I have Heady Topper and I can get Hill Farmstead and Lawson's

I'd be interested in
Founders KBS
Zombie Dust
Bourbon Barrel Aged Vanilla Bean Dark Lord
Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Lord Imperial Stout
Permanent Funeral

Back