NEW KEG SALE! HBT *ONLY* Promo Code! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Placed a order with Ben today. Very helpful in getting me what I needed. Can't wait to get my new 3 gal keg!

Not in the market for more kegs right now but wanted to post up a quick bit of feedback. I ordered up some misc product from Keg Connection around the holidays and everything was really nice quality. It was shipped fast and packaged well. Really good service. Thanks!

I went to your web site and noticed that you've got 5 gallon kegs for $98.95 now with the $7.95 shipping inside the continental US. Is there still a discount for being a HBT member off that price?

As for me not being a premium HBT supporter...that's going to change her pretty soon. ;)

Was considering picking up a 2.5, as it may fit in my regular fridge based on the measurements. Anybody have experience with the smaller ones (compared to AHB, and other company offerings)?

Also, a code would be very much appreciated for when I decide to order :)

By the time you add up a used keg + shipping + orings + poppits +time spent refurbing + looking at a beat up old keg buying a brand new one just makes sense to me.

Just saw the codes in an earlier post

Back