Yeasties...here's what they really look like

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knightshift

Reaction score
Here's what Yeasties really look like....

yeasties.jpg

according to SWMBO....Just incase you were wondering :mug:

I refuse to believe it. I much prefer the image in my head that looks more similar to wild's avatar.

His avatar even depicts the appearance of budding.

You are all wrong! They are not cute and cuddly.

Yeasts are zombie beasties here to to our brewing bidding! Given the opportunity they will attack your brains through your intestines!!

Just look:

177674main_Yeast-GAP3jpg.png

Yeasts are zombie beasties here to to our brewing bidding! Given the opportunity they will attack your brains through your intestines!!

QUOTE]

That would explain a few things about the hag-overs and how we tend to get mogged out lol

QUOTE]

That would explain a few things about the hag-overs and how we tend to get moged out lol

the only way a non infected yeastie can kill a zombie yeastie is to blow its head off with a shotgun...

Latest posts

Back