Hoppy Father's Day!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomerT

Reaction score
Well, the wife and daughter shocked me yesterday. I was expecting something small for Father's Day, but instead I got this:

6858.jpg

:rockin:

Deluxe two-tap fridge conversion from Midwest! I was shocked. And even better, was the fact I scored a free corny last week. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=68861

Now I have three kegs. As Peter Griffen would say, "Friggin Sweet!"

:mug:

Todd

Damn! Up til now I was happy that my daughter came over and grilled tenderloin with all the fixins. What you got there is something you’ll be enjoying for quite some time. Congratulations and happy fathers day!

Nice!!!
I got to brew and my daughter and wife made breakfast. It was sweet of them but I would have preferred the kegging system. :D

Craig

Yeah, I am still stoked. It was a great weekend all around. I am only a hole-saw away from putting it into the "beer-fridge" in the basement. Giggity!

Wow, I am still building my Keg system. BUT, the family helped me pick out a nice fridge on Sunday! And I bought a 5# CO2 tak online today, so I'm getting there! I wish I could hook it all up tonight...

Well, upon closer inspection the low-side regulator gage has a bent face-plate. However Mid-west is sending out a new regulator assembly straight-away.

And even better, last night my Wife said "our anniversary is in two weeks. Pick out four kits form Austin Homebrew Supply and I will pick them up for you. May as well get those kegs filled."

I swear, this woman is gonna make me an alcoholic......and I love her for it!!! :drunk:

-Todd

she's going to drive to AHS to get you beer kits? From Wixom, MI?:drunk:

Back