Awesome homebrewing tee shirt my wife picked up for my birthday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewdad

Reaction score
It took me a second to figure out what exactly it was - it's a Jolly Roger made of hops and barley. Clearly, this is now my go-to brewing attire.

beer_jolly_roger.jpg

Mmm, Zazzle doesn't sell their own products that I know of. They're just a production company that processes other people's artwork for a cut. Very similar to CafePress.

My company used to use them when I was a photographer and, then later, acting studio manager. It wasn't uncommon for customers to bring the specialty orders from Zazzle back, especially the "sculptures", which are cool, but were often cropped in weird ways when they arrived.

Looks awesome. :)

Quality is very good. I have to say, though... I'm surprised that it's $27.

I run a spreadshirt shop and charge several dollars less for my shirts. Heh, maybe I need to make some cool homebrewing tee shirts! :D

Mongo?!! Santa Maria!:D
Seriously though,I like the first one better. Maybe take the second one & put that under the first one.

Back