• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AutoSparge, Hose Barbs, Disconnects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeebas

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
2 Brass 1/2" NPT Male x 1/2" Hose Barbs (Barb ID is 5/16")
2 SS 1/2" NPT Male x 1/2" Hose Barbs (Barb ID is 3/8")
1 SS 1/2" NPT Female x 1/2" Hose Barbs (Barb ID is 3/8")
1 SS 2-Piece Ball Valve
1 SS 1/2" Camlock A Style Quick Disconnect
2 Polysulfone Quick Disconnects - 1/2" Male NPT Adapter
1 Polysulfone Quick Disconnects- 1/2" Barbed Female Fitting
1 One Blichmann AutoSparge

IMG_0587.JPG

IMG_0588.JPG

Ideally I would like to get rid of this locally (Pittsburgh / Western PA), as a bundle. After that I would be willing to ship it as a bundle. Barring that I would be willing to split it up locally. Not interested in going the split n' ship route.

Everything is new, never used except the AutoSparge, ball valve and 1/2" NPT Male Hose Barbs (both SS and Brass) - sorry I didn't get the change to get all of the teflon tape off before taking the picture..

$80 for everything.

1 SS 2-Piece Ball Valve
1 SS 1/2" Camlock A Style Quick Disconnect
2 SS 1/2" NPT Male x 1/2" Hose Barbs (Barb ID is 3/8")
1 SS 1/2" NPT Female x 1/2" Hose Barbs (Barb ID is 3/8")

how much shipped to 49503?

if you will?
thanks

If you would ship to 27587 I might be willing to take it all off your hands. If so please let me know what shipping will be

If swank buys the disconnects please let me know if you would sell the auto argue and for how much please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back