Full branding finished, kinda!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougriddle

Reaction score
Hey all. I could post these on the label page, but I don't want to bury them. I'm just so damn proud! Some of you know the explanation, but others-well, it was a school project for my girlfriend Sarah, and now its a plausible start to a brewing co. At least, that's what I'm telling myself. Let me know what you think! You can read in somewhat detailed form at my blog.

photo.JPG

photo-3.JPG

photo-1.JPG

photo-2.JPG

AWESOME designs - very professional and classy!! I would definitely consider paying a premium price for those, if I saw them at the store! Also I checked out her design site as well as your guys' brew site. Both are really nice! I really liked her sketch ups of the different logo ideas. Some really good ones in there! You got yourself a keeper...and not just because she's an awesome designer, but because she shares your passion for craft beer!! :D

Thanks for the compliments guys. She's really looking to get into the beer design world, working for some brewery some where...so if you guys know any one, haha! Also, if anyone wants a label designed for a special occasion I'm sure something could be arranged...

AWESOME designs - very professional and classy!! I would definitely consider paying a premium price for those, if I saw them at the store! Also I checked out her design site as well as your guys' brew site. Both are really nice! I really liked her sketch ups of the different logo ideas. Some really good ones in there! You got yourself a keeper...and not just because she's an awesome designer, but because she shares your passion for craft beer!! :D

Thanks Chapa, I'm working on keeping her! I'm also working on training her as assistant brewer!

Those labels are simply outstanding my friend! The only downside is I don't think that you are going to be able to slide the Grudge F*** label by the COLA regulations if you do start up an operation, which is a damn shame because I love the name!

Those labels are simply outstanding my friend! The only downside is I don't think that you are going to be able to slide the Grudge F*** label by the COLA regulations if you do start up an operation, which is a damn shame because I love the name!

Haha. I know man! I'm afraid it would have to be a draft only release or something. I just love the way "****" looks all elegantly drafted. Maybe someday!

Really nice label designs. Your girlfriend has a great eye for design. I really like the way she wasn't just thinking about the printing on the label she was also thinking about the shape of the label itself. I love the 111 on the side. I hope she does well in the design industry, she certainly deserves to with talent like that.

Really nice label designs. Your girlfriend has a great eye for design. I really like the way she wasn't just thinking about the printing on the label she was also thinking about the shape of the label itself. I love the 111 on the side. I hope she does well in the design industry, she certainly deserves to with talent like that.

Thank you. We were trying to come up with something over than the typical square label, which took a while. Cheers!

Back