Hasn't anyone noticed...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
That the Mod shack is overflowing with Mods???!!

shack2.JPG

We'll be passing around the hat to build a bigger clubhouse.

I think somewhere between Brewtopia's Brewery and Ed's BierStube is about the right size.

I didn't notice until it was pointed out last night in the chat.

Couldn't have thought of two better people. Well, maybe me...but ya know...I'm not that big of a post whore :)

Brewpastor, Dude, Cheyco and most recently Walkersan are all former mods that should be on Mt Modmore. You'll be getting a pledge card in the mail to fund that project.

html034 said:
Yeah, who's going to be the next mod, Evan!? Homebrewer99? Brewpastor?....Revvy?
Not me...PROMISE!! ;)

I don't want to belong to any organization that wants me as a member...:mug:

You know, that picture looks a lot like EdWort's house...now you can understand why he's building a brewshack...:D

html034 said:
Yeah, who's going to be the next mod, Evan!? Homebrewer99? Brewpastor?....Revvy?

Only if I can get a top bunk in the clubhaus...I always hated getting the bottom bunk at camp, especially when they served beans at dinner.;)

You goomers have a secret handshake and everything?????

Oh, and my money's on Sause for the next member of the Mod Squad.

Bernie Brewer said:
You goomers have a secret handshake and everything?????

Oh, and my money's on Sause for the next member of the Mod Squad.

Sause's the anti-whore, though. ****er doesn't say jack around here - we can't be letting HIM into our ranks!

Revvy said:
Only if I can get a top bunk in the clubhaus...I always hated getting the bottom bunk at camp, especially when they served beans at dinner.;)

Hot Air Rises, You must rethink your Decision for the top bunk!:eek:

html034 said:
Yeah, who's going to be the next mod...?

TexLaw would be a good Mod. Lots of brewing smarts and an even handed temperament.

Congratulations to BierMuncher and Yuri. :mug:

Since we're throwing names out there, zoebisch01 has always impressed me with his patience, courteousness (is that even a word?), and knowledge.

Mods are like BJs -- you can never have too many.

I was just wondering when BierMuncher and Yuri became mods. Glad it hasn't been too long and I'm not sinking down into senility already.

And congratulations guys! Whoever did the choosing did well. Especially for NOT choosing sause ;)

I was logged out from 5:15pm until 9:00am this morning, and there were 8 pages of new posts.

With all the new members and record breaking attendance lately, more Mods are definately a good thing.

Soulive said:
Wait, now BM's a Mod as well?!? There goes the neighborhood :cross:

YooperBrew said:
Well, we like to slum sometimes. It keeps us real, ya know?

They had to- Affirmative Action. You know- hire the handicapped, they're fun to watch!:D

Just kidding, Just kidding, Just kidding, Just kidding, Just kidding, Just kidding...........

Short Drive said:
Hold tight wait till the partys over
Hold tight were in for nasty weather
There has got to be a way
Burning down the house:D

watch out...you might get wathcha after
ooh baby, strange but not a stranger

Back