Punk Rock and Hardcore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ashton said:
he toured it with chuck ragan a few year ago. so bummed i missed that show when they came to SD

Yeah a bunch of guys were on that tour I caught one show it was really amazing

Cool bro glad u like I've seen him live like 3 times and every time I got to talk with him he is cool as hell and really down to earth

Quite a bit of people who tour are like that.

Has nothing to do with punk or hardcore, but on that vein, one of the nicest musicians I've met is Boots Riley (of the rap group The Coup and that god-awful Street Sweeper Social Club abomination with Tom Morello, how two otherwise fantastic artists could create something so awful is beyond me)

I was at a bar last night and played a bunch of Battalion of Saints songs on the juke. Not popular but the bartender didn't give a crap so my songs kept playing.

I was actually thinking the same thing. I listened to that Good Riddance album a few days ago for the first time in what's gotta be 10 years. It really was an awesome album (and an awesome cover)

I love most of their stuff, but Operation Phoenix has to be Good Riddance's best release.

I dont think he has even been talked about yet! call him what you will I call the early stuff awsome! this maybe a lil later but good by far!..........Yeah he was "****ed up" but he sang alot of good songs! I know ill get a bunch of **** for the second song but what do I care REALLY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back