Single keg kit. Where do I find one without huge $$$?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agurkas

Reaction score
I really don't have the budget for these serious kegarator setups.
Just want to force carbonate my very high ABV beers. What would you guys suggest?

kegging costs... plain and simple, although most fail to mention that, but you have no way around a regulator, co2 cylinder, beverage and gas tubing, disconnects, a faucet of some kind etc.....

It adds up, although I'm sure with much work, waiting, and frustration, you may find something on craigslist (which in my area has been totally worthless for kegging gear).

So, after all that, the 150 or so that somewhere like NB or Midwest etc. wants for a single keg setup really isn't that bad. Take the plunge, you'll love it.

+1 more for KegConnection...I just ordered a 2 keg setup form there, and they had things shipped out that same day.

If you're looking to piece things together, hit up craigslist and check out cornykeg.com for some cheap cornys. I've read good things even about their "clearance" kegs at $14 a pop :rockin:

Make sure if you piece you get all the same type of keg, or know a way like threaded fittings to swap them out easily. It'll be a big time saver

Back