MoreBeer! Belgian Pale ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyc318

Reaction score
Has anyone brewed this kit? I'm going to be doing this one soon and using white labs abbey ale for yeast. What are your thoughts of this kit?

I brewed an extract version almost two years ago. It was drinkable, but not great. The version I brewed was when they were having sales on 25 $ kits , so the recipe may have been different.

Anyone have a suggestion for mash temp on this kit? MoreBeer does include mash temps I dont think.

I don't understand how asking about a mash temperature for a specific all grain batch is for the beginners forum and why it doesn't fit in the recipe forum. If anything maybe the general all grain forum, but beginners?

Sorry, I had started a similar post asking about mash temp and I wasn't specific about this being an all grain recipe. My bad. Didn't mean to rant in that last reply.

Yuri_Rage said:
Also, you posted in the recipe database under Belgian beer. This is not a recipe. I can move it to the appropriate forum if you clarify your question.

Just so I'm clear for the future, I'm not trying to be snarky. Questions about recipe kits from brew shops don't belong in the recipe section? I know I should have posted this somewhere like the all grain forum since I was curious more about process. Just honestly wondering for next time I might have a question about the recipe in a kit from a place like MoreBeer or Northern Brewer.

Back