Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Win

Download36IMG959155.jpg

All these Cinderella teams make for cute playoff stories, but now we can finally get to real football games.

I hope Atlanta doesn't put the Seahawks away too early next week, I'd like to play them in the NFC ship.

At least some real work got done today. Waterproofing membrane is installed.

Bitches.

Psh, Seattle beat a team without their starting QB. Who cares.

image-2280009906.jpg

motobrewer said:
At least some real work got done today. Waterproofing membrane is installed.

Bitches.

Psh, Seattle beat a team without their starting QB. Who cares.

Says the packers fan

ChshreCat said:
And he looked like he wasn't quite playing up to his usual after being out for a month. He should be back to his usual stuff next week.

Yea little slow but fighitng the receivers and getting in their head was great

They were still within a TD. If he can walk, he's going to be out there.

My coach used to say if you can talk you can walk. Until the ambulance hauls you off the field. Luckily it wasn't me. That wouldn't fly these days in HS, probably in the pro's though.

jammin said:
amphetamines are an OBVIOUS advantage, especially at his position. to deny this is especially foolish

... but the sample was "tampered" so he's good

Who are you? Thats the weakest talk ive seen on here please son sit back let cape show you how its done

amphetamines are an OBVIOUS advantage, especially at his position. to deny this is especially foolish

... but the sample was "tampered" so he's good

Amphetamines my ass those two were roiding. It was adderal according to them.

Back