• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CO2 cartridge device or smaller CO2 tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HopsMan

Reaction score
Looking for something to use with a 3 gallon corny that's easy to travel with.

Edit: After some thought, I'm mostly looking for items to use in a paintball tank conversion. At this point that is everything but the tank itself.

List:
Universal fill adapter
CO2 primary regulator, one or two gauge

I've got this one, if your interested. Comes with a total of nine 16 gram co2 cartridges. Should do what you want at half the price of your linked one. $65 shipped.

co2 kit.jpg

Ooof, 65? You can get those for 19.99 at my lhbs, and the cartridges are 2 a piece. But I think that's going to be the route I go. Thanks for the offer though!

Another other option is the adapter for the paintball tanks so they can connect to a standard CO2 regulator.

:eek: Oh sorry! I didn't know that. No lhbs here. OK, how about $26 shipped?

After a chat with the wife, and learning about the potential hazards of this little charger, she's given me the ok to go the paintball tank conversion route. Thanks for the offer though, Kes. I'm going to close this thread and start a new one with exactly what I'm looking for. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back