Celiacs Guide to Gluten Free Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS is intriguing to me:

Honey Beer (formerly Honey Passover Beer) - Ramapo Valley Brewery, USA - Bright golden in color, with a delicate honey and hops nose. Crafted with honey, molasses, Kosher yeast hops and pure, sparkling water, this gluten-free wonder has 5.2% ABV, a lighter taste and is dry at the finish. Kosher Certified for Passover

Read more: http://beerducate.com/profiles/blogs/celiacs-guide-to-gluten-free-beer#ixzz28aH0B0CO

I have had such good results from honey in my beer I have started looking into mead, but it makes my wonder if I shouldn't stick with beer but tailor my recipes more towards a hopped honey ale.

I'm pretty sure this guide is fairly out of date. The Alchemist got destroyed in the flood that hurt Vermont last year and they aren't going to rebuild due to some sort of insurance issue. I'm just glad we were able to go there on our honeymoon because it was awesome. Some of the other companies listed I'm pretty sure have gone belly up.

Back