FHBS - Black Hops Sale 2012!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
We will have hops on sale this Black Friday, I'm not really sure what we will put up so you'll have to wait and see.

Also, We will start the sale on Friday at 8:00am Central time. No more of that midnight crap!

Cheers,

John

Bump for a great business. Hops are fresh and arrive fast every time.

Just about to post how i got my citra, amarillo and simcoe today in the other thread but hey what better place.

Farmhouse Brewing Supply has to be one of the best shop/vendors i have ever purchased from.
There economical pricing to unsurpassed availability makes them #1 in my book
After spending close to $100 couple days ago im ready to buy a couple more pounds on black friday
Thank you FHBS!!

HAppy Holidays Everyone!!!

I agree. Farmhouse Brewing Supply has become my first stop. I only go elsewhere when I cannot get what I am looking for.

With their specialty grains I always buy twice what I need for a recipe then I have some on hand for spur of the moment brews.

I have tons of hops on hand but if something interesting........

18 Varieties are up and on sale.

We also have some Citra and Simcoe by the pound. If you buy Simcoe your order may not ship until the middle of next week since our shipment was delayed due to Thanksgiving. If you do but Simcoe you will get them!

Cheers and enjoy.

John

Is it only 4oz hops that are on sale or do I have to follow a specific link to see sale prices? Thanks!

bought another 4 lbs of various hops, @Steelers77 you take your time filling out my order, CHO_-29295 as my freezer is already packed with your hops, and you may want to update your About Us section about your phsical location, thanks again:ban:

Woohoo! Made my last hop grab of the year with a little Citra!

Always have gotten quick shipping and well packaged hops from FHBS. Can't believe I just picked up a pound of cirta and simcoe for a grand total of $40. You guys rock!

I just picked up a pound of Cascade as well as 8 oz or so of Apollo, Aramis, Hallertau, Cent, Palisade, etc.

I checked out my order history and it looks like I did the same thing last year! Thanks for the great value and service.

Adding anymore citra or amarillo today? Love your store and will probably place an order anyway but wanted to check

Ordered a pound of Citra, and enough Centennial and Cascade to keep a steady supply of BM's blonde ale in the pipeline. Rounded out the order with half a pound of Simcoe for good measure.

Now this is how Black Friday shopping is supposed to work :)

I guess I was late.

Was going to order Simcoe, Falconer's Flight, Nelson Sauvin, and Citra. + a few extras. Unfortunately sold out of 3 of the 4 main ones I wanted.

Ive been buying hops from farmhouse for a while now. I'm always satisfied and this time was no different. I cant believe the pricing on pounds of centennial and the fact that hard or impossible to find falconer's flight and chinook were available sealed the deal! I am now prepared to brew batch after batch of SN Celebration clones and IPAs with falconers flight and I can't wait to get started!

Grr..... Trying to place a order but my phone hates your website. Hopefully they're still available when I get home. Thanks for a great deal

If I click my heels together three times and ask for pounds of Amarillo, will those appear, too? I so need one.

went crazy with putting 1's on all the hops i wanted and ended up with nearly 4lbs lol... (CHO_-29744)

thanks for the awesome deal!

EDIT: Also, for not having those BS 3-day only type sales...

Really class acts here...I had them combine two separate shipments and they refunded my shipping without me asking. Great company, wouldn't expect less from a steelers fan!

Thanks John! Got my hops super-quick and I even made a last-minute addition to my order that they accommodated. Great stuff.

-Adam

Back