Brewmaster's Open 2009 Alpharetta, GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
w00t.. that's me at the #3 Best of Show spot... you beat me by 2... congrats on number 1!!

Good to see Ed from Brewmaster's Warehouse represented for EdWort's Applewine Congrats guys.:mug:

Good to see Ed from Brewmaster's Warehouse represented for EdWort's Applewine Congrats guys.:mug:

I had to enter something, and that was all I really had ready. If I had filled in the sweetness level of dry on the entry form I would have scored much higher. Mid 40s or higher according to one of the score sheets. 2+ year old applewine tastes incredible.

w00t.. that's me at the #3 Best of Show spot... you beat me by 2... congrats on number 1!!

Sorry if I mislead you. I did not win the Best of Show, but only 1st in the Lager category with my CAP. My name just happens to be at the top of the page. I like that!:D

Congrats on placing in the BOS! That's quite a feat in a competition of this size.

Oh, you are from Ohio, congrats on #1 in the lagers... you should upload your recipe on here!

The recipe is a famous one. It's "Your Father's Moustache", authored by Jeff Renner of Ann Arbor, Michigan. You can easily google it up. PM me if you want me to send you a file copy.

Congrats to you guys! :mug: I finished 2nd in the Specialty Category. I was the one that acted like he'd never won anything in brewing before...Oh wait a second, I hadn't!:ban: Very cool experience, now I want to win 1st! Never enough.

Back