Teach a Friend to Homebrew Day - 11/3/07 - Bee Cave Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Any HBT folk want to join me for Teach a Friend to Homebrew Day? Bring your equipment and show a PM Extract brew process or an All grain? I think it would be great to have a few brews going that day for folks. It will be outside under some 10x10 pop up canopies in Austin Hill Country.

I'll be brewing 10 gallons of an All Grain Haus Pale Ale. Crushing of the grain starts at 9 AM with instruction on the whole process to pitching the yeast. We will use a simple batch sparging method and discuss the differing types of equipment needed and where they can be purchased. Tips on keg reconditioning, sanitizing & filling will be done in the afternoon with a workshop on filling bottles with a simple home made counter pressure bottle filler.

Slow smoked Pulled Pork sandwiches will be served in the afternoon.

Please send a PM an RSVP so I can get a head count and send you travel directions.

Hi Ed!

This is Dan's SWMBO. Dan told me about the event and we are really excited about it. I haven't actually sat through or listened to the entire brew making ordeal so it will be interesting. Moreso what I'm excited about, is the fact my kitchen will remain pristine on Nov. 3rd... and patio (because he got me a "long stemmed rose" making contraption). ;)

See you then,

Vivian

BTW, it actually makes hybrid daisies. :) Thanks, Dan!

Back