Bad Apple

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike B

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a label for a batch of EdWort's Apfelwein that I made. I'd love to hear any thoughts or suggestions. I'm not super excited about the e's with the font I used, but I really like the font, other wise. Perhaps someone can suggest a better font?

wantedjl3.jpg

Now I'm going to go enjoy one of these. Cheers! :mug:

Consider finding another "Old-West-y" font to use for the smaller text? I think the E in the title is fine, though.

Here it is with a different font at the bottom. I don't like this font nearly as much, but it doesn't have those unfortunate e's. (or z's, as hb99 points out)

I also changed the color of the text at the bottom to match the title. This is something that I just overlooked with the version I posted last night (I've since made this change to the image in the original post).

wantedfisticuffswn6.jpg

What do you think? Is this an improvement? Does somebody know a better font that I should try?

Thanks for all your input!

I am thinkin a David Wilcox Idea here from his song bad apple "I may be bruised, but I am the sweetest apple on the tree" with a 8.5 ABV

By the way I love that Concept! keep it going man!

That font looks pretty good; it should work out pretty well. I'm at work today, but I'll download the playbill font and try it out when I get home. Thanks for the tip, Yuri_Rage!

And sAvAgE, good call on David Wilcox!

Thanks everyone for your help and advice. :mug:
-Mike

Latest posts

Back