WA: Tri-Cities. Any good pubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jds

Reaction score
I'm leaving tonight for a couple of days working in the Tri-Cities (Pasco) area of Washington. Any good suggestions for a pub or two to visit? Gracias!

The only micro worthwhile around here is Ice Harbor. I haven't been to a regular bar around here in forever so I can't even recommend any.

There are two other brewpubs in the area though. Atomic which is over in Richland, nothing exciting although their pizza is above average for the area.

Kimo's (aka Rattlesnake Brewing Company) is over in Kennewick. I haven't been there in a while but I guess they have a new brewmaster and the beer has improved.

Thanks for the feedback. I ended up at Atomic in Richland, since it's close to my hotel. The pizza was fairly good, and both the scottish and amber ales were good. I'd go back.

How long are you in town for? Maybe we could meet up for a beer. Though it could be tough since I spend most of my time taking care of my 3 month old, and am exhausted at night when my wife gets home from work.

Unfortunately, just through tonight. I'm headed to Seattle tomorrow, then back home to Denver. Sorry to miss you, and thanks for the invite.

Well, crap. I guess I didn't follow up soon enough. Flight got in about 8:00 PM, but I'm for bed now. Brewtopia, check your PM's.

Back