How do I connect the dip tube from my false bottom to my ball valve?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parker SS compression fitting is as secure as it gets. I can't imagine anyone being able to yank that sucker off. I assume a similar cheaper copper version would be equally strong. Just shoving it in might not work very well if you are using a pump, we are still talking about dip tubes? :eek:

Parker SS compression fitting is as secure as it gets. I can't imagine anyone being able to yank that sucker off. I assume a similar cheaper copper version would be equally strong. Just shoving it in might not work very well if you are using a pump, we are still talking about dip tubes? :eek:

[attempting to avoid double entendres ] I have a jaybird false bottom (recent). I do not employ the compression nut. Works perfectly, many times, 10g batches, with March pump. No problem. I've never used the nut once.

[while I did say bottom and nut, I believe after reading it you can't really make anything untoward out of it (?) ]

Nuts on Pawn! (uh er Nuts off?) You got down to the bottom of the matter.
SORRY, couldn't resist...

Latest posts

Back