My first label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie Zero

Reaction score
This is my first attempt at creating a label. It's quick & dirty, but you can see where I'm going with this.

I don't know the exact ABV and IBU yet, those are just best guesses.

Would love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Great label, but I keep having Dirty Dancing flashbacks.

Patrick Swayze - man that guy can dance.

I like the simplicity. If I can offer a suggestion, one thing I would try to do would be to remove some of the pixelation on the outline. It stands out because of the stark contrast between the black and the green on the figure. If you are not sure how to proceed, the easiest way is to just 'zoom in' using an editing program and then use a black pencil set to the smallest size. This works reasonably well.

Yeah, that's the next step. It's going to be tedious as hell, but it'll be worth it. I may also change the color of the background, but I like it so far.

Thanks for the input!

Ok, made some slight changes.

I changed the font to go along with the martial arts theme.

I used the smudge tool to clean up the pixellation. I think this gives more of an 'action' look to it.

Still a work in progress, but I'm having fun with it! :ban:

ha, with your name, you should have done something like this...

5436-zombie.jpg

looks good though

Golly, I should have taken more time on the first post...but the edit feature isn't working for some reason...so sorry 'bout the multiple posts here. Anyway, I would bring the ABV and IBU font size up just one size. Nice font btw.

Back