Who has the most taps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this being a home brew site I assume we have a good selection of good beer because myself I am in the process of building a 2 tap kegerator but my buddy has a 10 tap Keezer which is insaneeee he's got 8 beers a root beer and hard cider set up

I only have 7 taps in my garage and a 2 tap kegerator in my kitchen, so 9 all together.

image-4103536045.jpg

Only six (one drilled hole and I can easily get to seven). But there are some monsters in the keezer/keggerator thread.

Kegerators.jpg

02-05-11A.jpg

What do I win?

This was taken at our super bowl party and yes, that is Yuengling, Shocktop, and Mic Ultra on tap for free consumption.. everything else was sample only.

02-05-11A.jpg

What do I win?

This was taken at our super bowl party and yes, that is Yuengling, Shocktop, and Mic Ultra on tap for free consumption.. everything else was sample only.

How do you keep your beer lines cold in that setup? I've had foaming issues on a three tap tower (my count) and it's got a fan blowing up into it. Nice setup and exactly what I'm looking for!

I have fans installed (an 'intake' and an 'outtake') but only turn them on when we are having a party.. each line is 12' and I've never had a foaming issue. Trust me.. that was a *huge* worry while building it out.

I have 3 keezer taps flowing, and 3 picnic taps available to run out of the fermentation freezer, a 3-tap portable trashcan tapper, and am building 3 taps in my dining room to total 12 when all's said and done. I doubt I'll ever have enough ready at any given time to have them all flowing at once. I just don't have that much time to brew...

Pictures will come in due time...

I only have 3 taps on my kegerator, but considering the amount of space I have available for beer and brewing stuff in this small apartment, I consider it a wild success that I convinced my wife to let me get even that.

Latest posts

Back