Please erace this account

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of us have the "power" to delete accounts, but TxBrew may do it for you. Send him a message, and see if he will.

You can't change your name if your not a premium member, but premium members can change their IDs whenever they want.

Cool! I want to change my real name *and* my hbt account name. I'm going off the grid, baby!

From now on, please refer to me as "Laughing Pappers Invisible" - although that does sound familiar, is it already taken?

Cool! I want to change my real name *and* my hbt account name. I'm going off the grid, baby!

From now on, please refer to me as "Laughing Pappers Invisible" - although that does sound familiar, is it already taken?

Nope, I think you can safely change your name, no invisible Pappers that I can see. ( of course you can't see invisible pappers can you?) As to that other similiar name, I don't think he's really invisible, everyone just seems to let him think he is.

Does anyone realize that this is his first post in over 2 years? Wonder if he's now in the witness protection system or something?

Or maybe he's the famous young mexican futbol player and can't have his name on forums anymore...

Is this him? http://www.footballdatabase.eu/football.joueurs.adrian.abascal.35434.en.html

He's been penned "The Future of Mexican Soccer."

Can I have your autograf?

If you get it deleted can I use it??

BTW - the best thing to do with a bad boss is give him beer!

My boss loves my beer, I usually do a few bombers of different types for him for X-mas. Heck I called him on Sunday afternoon to double check something, and he started laughing, because he was sitting in my favorite Brewpub, which he knew I liked, and never made it to yet.

Maybe he's the unidentified man on the grassy knoll?

Maybe he's the butler at Dick Cheney's "undisclosed location"?

Maybe he's embarrassed by his poor spelling?

Maybe he's Rush Limbaugh's prescription pain reliever supplier?

Maybe he's Amelia Earhart?

The possibilities are endless . . .

Back