My new craigslist score

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sflcowboy78

Reaction score
Well I am on my way to all grain brewing. Lastnight I scored a keggle on craigslist for free. It needs to be cleaned up a little but it has a spigot, and a sight glass on it and appears to be in good condition.

:ban::ban::ban:

Well sorry if you think i am an a**hole for this then you really don't want to know about my first craigslist score from when i was first getting started.

Well I am on my way to all grain brewing. Lastnight I scored a keggle on craigslist for free. It needs to be cleaned up a little but it has a spigot, and a sight glass on it and appears to be in good condition.

:ban::ban::ban:

Awesome. Nice find.

WTF...with a sight glass and spigot. You know what...f*ck you ass hole

Dude, not cool. That was uncalled for.

welded fittings. looks like the guy had them done professionally, very clean welds.

yanno what ?!

you_suck1.jpg

Nice find butya still do...:D

Don't be harsh he is just giving me a hard time. I would give myself a hard time also if I were him.

Ahhhh. Give the guy a break. IT was a JOKE. Besides, he just realized his Keggle is missing and he hasn't seen his wife in 3 days. :p

OK, maybe I jumped the gun a bit.

I hear there are decaffeinated brands that taste just as good as the real thing.

DAMNIT and you're in Fort Worth. I had been checking CL daily for weeks up until about a week ago. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh well, now you can just let me borrow it every once in a while :D

Back