New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave37 said:
My first time ever having a lambic. It was a very enjoyable moment. A raspberry framboise. Wild yeast only and secondary'd with raspberries. Great mouthfeel but slightly tart after finish.

Try something better then Lindmanns! Their fruit lambics are flavored with sugar syrup along with fruits. Not a real lambic! try to get your hands on some Cantillon

Try something better then Lindmanns! Their fruit lambics are flavored with sugar syrup along with fruits. Not a real lambic! try to get your hands on some Cantillon

I agree that Cantillon is a great example of a delicious lambic but to say that Lindemans is not a real lambic is just wrong. They have some good stuff like there cuvee rene

American Pale Ale from "Brewing Classic Styles".

image-4062212876.jpg

Several sips into my latest recipe - Maple Cherrywood Rauchbier. The picture doesn't do justice to the clarity, and this one is unexpectedly delicious!

rauchbier.jpg

2dr6vt5.jpg

First pint of my Munich Helles with Kolsch yeast. Brewed at 58 degrees, and lagered for 4 weeks. I'm convinced as long as you lager it and ferment cool.. Kolsch yeast makes a beautiful beer.

That sounds delicious. You have a recipie for that. Amounts wise.

11lb Vienna Malt (Weyermann)

Mash 150F for 60 min.

0.5oz Pac. Gem @ each of 60, 13, 5 and flameout.

Wyeast 2565 Kolsch yeast.

OG = 1.059, FG = 1.013
6.1% ABV
48IBU

Its very clean and crisp with a dry oaky bitterness and some pronounced blackberry notes in the finish. I had read that a lot of people don't enjoy Pac Gem hops, but the oak and berry seem to play really nicely with the fruitiness of the Vienna malt.

:mug:

I have a carbomb, IPA, Milk Stout and Black IPA Car bomb after about 3 weeks in bottle. IPA after about 1 week. Milk and Black IPA after exactly 1 week.

Car bomb 2.jpg

IPA.jpg

Milk Stout2.jpg

Milk Stout.jpg

My SMaSH "American Style Lager" (can i still call it a SMaSH if there's corn and rice in it? - only one malt tho...)

keg just emptied friday. but man. was it tasty. didn't last long. second picture is to show clarity, lettering is on the other side of the glass. (irish moss in boil, kegged, no gelatin, no filtering, just sweet sweet time)

2013-01-11 19.59.24.jpg

2013-01-11 20.02.18.jpg

Its been awhile since i posted mine...took pictures but forgot to post!

6 Month Apfelwein(Edwort!)
Apfelwein.jpg.jpg

Ginger Beer
GingerBeer.jpg.jpg

Bavarian Hefeweizen(Edwort!)
BavarianHefeweizen.jpg

Maris Otter/Cascade Pale SMaSH
MOCascadeSMaSH.jpg

Two Hearted IPA Clone - Got dumped in bottom of my keezer due to a stuck tap! :(
TwoHeartedIPA.jpg

First EVER pint from my kegerator :)

Morebeer Amber Light Ale (After a few sips-- I got excited, LOL)

2013-01-18_17-43-52_753.jpg

Back