• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free! Refrigerator with tap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoppus_Poppatopolis

Reaction score
I'm posting this here before I put it on CL. I bought a new fridge for the basement and want to give this one away.

It's not pretty but it works:
img2011071600150.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

img2011071600149.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Complete with Homebrewtalk.com decal! It gets very cold, has a tap and is drilled on the side for a CO2 line. I cut the racks to fit a Corny and still have the ability to store other items.

It could use more insulation on the bottom because it does sweat if the humidity is up. But hey, it's free. You haul it.

I'm in Lititz, PA.

Are you familiar with the Lititz area? I'm actually in Rothsville which is a couple miles east of Lititz. I'm right off 772.
Lititz is 8-10 miles due north of Lancaster.

What are the dimensions of the fridge? I will take it off of your hands but I gotta make sure that it will fit through my basement door.

I work in ephrata and would be really interested!!

Actually, I'm the sales manager at Sauder Chevrolet...you're right down the street! I've been looking for one for months...

It's about 24" deep without the doors. I'm measuring to the metal grid on the back of the fridge so it's hard to measure exactly. It's probably a little less than 24".

It's funny you say that because Mrs. Poppatopolis and I talk about retiring to NC. I like the mountains; she likes the beach and we both hate long, cold winters!

That's a few years away though, like 15 or so.

Back